How to find people that are asking for your Business?

Create engagement rather then pushing energy to people, pushing them away. Aks yourself what
you are aware of, then start to look at the energy of how much you decided how much w
ork you
have to do. How much doingness you have to do, rather then ask: 

Okay, what am I aware of today?
What am I aware of today that I wasn't aware of yesterday?
What other capacities do I have that I yet not have acknowlegded?

Everything that is times a god zillion. Right and wrong, good and bad, poc and pod, all 9, shorts,
boys and beyonds.

If I was choosing something different today, what would that be?

How many of you are using work and your to do-list rather then create the energy of need & tug? Which is ease, joy and glory.  

Everything that is times a god zillion, will you destroy and uncreate it? Right and wrong, good
and bad, poc and pod, all 9, shorts, boys and beyonds.

How many of you, with businesses especially, are trying to make it hard work. Because that is
what this reality tells you! You gotta work hard to make lot's of money.
You gotta work hard to
have fun in business. 

No, you don't. I'm sorry.

You can wake up in the morning, ask for more to show up.. and then start asking more questions. Come out of the conclusion. Come out of the limitations everything you've decided you are..
and ask:

W
hat am I aware of today?
What am I aware of today that I wasn't aware of yesterday?

Create a different energy

When you are asking for more to show up and things don't seem to be showing up, what people
tend to do, to make that happen, is to push and force it into creation. 

What if there was a different way? Simone Milasas shares a way of finding the people that are
asking for your business with need and tug.

                 The energy of need and tug - Simone Milasas


This is so fucking phenomenal different. How does it get any better then that?

What about you?
Do you make hard work your reality or do you choose to ask questions so more possibilities can
show up?
Do you create engagement with your clients in a different way?

Tell me about it.. in a comment below. :c)

Comments