Welcome to your new world! Now what?

Note: what if everything that is occurring right now is a gift? Are you willing to receive it?
_ _

What if this is actually the change we have been asking for showing up in a totally different way than we thought possible? What if what has the chance to be created right now is a different, greater world without ANY of the old reference points?

We are all living in a brand new world, still under construction. :-) So what if we could stop making change wrong?
What if we could stop making ourselves wrong in the process?

Ask question..

If I know not this, what else is possible?

What else is possible that I never considered before?

What is right about this that I am not getting?

What is right about me that I am not getting?

If I had no reflexive reactions, what could I choose?


_ _

Comments